It is fundamental that as a practicing Buddhist, my election campaign must demonstrate positive actions, not negative rhetoric.
In my first leaflet, I shared a brief outline of how I would address the issues residents raised with me. In essence, it is essential to introduce robust foundations so that residents can easily understand who to approach, how, and when,
on any given issue.
I can confirm that my election schedule is as follows:
- Monday 3 April – First leaflet distribution begins
- Sunday 16 April – First Leaflet distribution completes
- Monday 17 April – Second leaflet distribution begins
- Thursday 20 April – Second leaflet distribution completes
- Thursday 20 April – Postal votes start to arrive
- Thursday 4 May – Election day
My second leaflet will highlight a selection of the actions I achieved when I
represented the Pocklington Provincial Ward as Independent ERYC Councillor between 2016 and 2019.
You must be logged in to post a comment.